(…) D. Greek Helsinki Monitor
· Against an extreme right newspaper for a front-page article with the title “Transvestite Parliament – Beat all ‘sissies’ – this abortion of a law [on civil unions] was voted by 148 ‘perverts.’”
· A former Foreign Minister who said in a television interview that “The only good Turk is a dead Turk. I believe it because I haven’t found a good Turk. They lack elementary knowledge. The Turk does not have a sense of the law.”
· At the time a member of the Political Committee of New Democracy who wrote in a post that “being gay, bi, and trans is a perversion and unnatural.”
· The leader of a marginal left party who wrote a conspiracy theory article stating inter alia that “[arriving] illegal immigrants are suspects for terrorist acts” calling for a “general rebellion.”
· An extreme right blog which published a hoax alleging that “Video shock: Pakistani fanatics declare jihad in Greece – small children are initiated in the use of weapons” – the video is from a school play in the celebration of a Pakistani national day.
· At the time, the Deputy Minister of Education who said in a speech before Parliament inter alia that “with patience and perseverance Jews secured the ownership of the Holocaust so as to claim their vindication.”
· An extreme right columnist and an extreme right blog who published in front pages an article with the title “Parliament a Jewish Synagogue!!!” when a commemorative plaque for inter-war Greek Jewish MPs victims of the Holocaust was inaugurated in Parliament.
· A notorious author and self-professed Nazi for the manifesto of a new movement he founded where he asked for “the deportation of all Muslim minority members who identify as Turks.”
· A front-page article in Golden Dawn’s youth publication with extreme anti-immigrant references and a call for violent action against them.